The Y's Homeschool P.E. program focuses on class participation, developing health habits, making new friends and enjoying new forms of exercise and games!
- Currently offered at the North River Family YMCA: Upcoming Session Dates TBA
- Ages 5-13
- $50 Members/$105 Non-Members
For more information or to register, contact the North River Family YMCA at 423.877.3517.
- Aquatic safety - team, dual, and individual sports
- Physical fitness - education enrichment, health, math, and literacy
- Art education - nutrition education, i.e. healthy snacks, label reading, arts, and crafts.
Leaders in Training
Children ages 14 & up can participate in our Leaders-In-Training (LIT) program. LIT course includes participation in a leadership role assisting with daily curriculum and leading group activities.
Join the Y
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends... at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness.
Learn More »