Welcome to the YMCA.
When you join the Y, you become part of a community that transforms lives. Yes, we have state-of-the-art equipment, heated indoor pools, basketball courts, unlimited land and water classes, free childcare and no contracts. But what's unique about the Y is that those items are so much more. They are tools to support you in achieving your goals. As part of the Y, you join with thousands working with us to strengthen our community.
At the Y, we:
- Are open to all. We are a place where you can be, belong, and become.
- Value and embrace your individuality.
- Believe in you and your potential.
- Support you in your health journey.
Above all else, we are on a relentless mission to make our community stronger... beginning with you.
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!
Membership Means So Much More.
Your Y membership includes all of the following:
The Benefits of Membership
- Health and wellness opportunities
- Family enrichment
- Programs for children and teens
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Grow in spirit, mind and body
- More than 350 land and water classes
- Individual fitness evaluation
- Member discounts Y programs.
- No contracts: If you are unsatisfied with our services, we will refund the remaining of your membership with a 30-day notice. See your branch for cancelation policies and notices
- You can save on your YMCA membership if your employer is a Y Corporate Member. For more information, contact Megan Vermeer.
Join the Y
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends... at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness.
Learn More »