Downtown Family YMCA:
- Master's Swim times are Monday/Wednesday/Friday 8 a.m. - 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. -1 p.m. To reserve your spot, please contact Ben Rogers at email@example.com.
YMCA Healthy Living Center at North River
- Master's Swim times are Tuesday/Thursday from 6-7 a.m. For more information, contact Travis Corder at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MASTER'S SWIM PROGRAM FEES:
- $35 per month
- There is also an annual $43 membership fee to the US Master's Swimming Program (see below).
Coach Info: Pete LaRochell 423.290.4371
Swim with coached workouts with other adult swimmers. This Adult Masters Swim Team is by qualified and experienced aquatics staff. Each workout will be new and challenging. Each class focuses on various skills including: Stroke Technique, Endurance, Speed, and Strength. Must be 18 or older to participate. This is a US Masters Swimming program so there is a nominal $43 yearly membership fee.
- Our club name is YMCA Chattanooga Masters Swim Club.
- The abbreviation is YCHA and the club number is 153-072.
Benefits of Joining U.S. Masters Swimming
Become a member of USMS today to take your swimming to the next level. Here are just some of the great benefits you'll receive.
- Technique and training advice in SWIMMER magazine, STREAMLINES newsletters, and here at usms.org
- Online workouts from USMS-certified coaches, in seven specialties
- Exclusive discounts from our partners
- Ability to track workouts in personalized Fitness Log
- Access to discussion forums to communicate with coaches and members nationwide
- FUN social interaction with like-minded adults
- And much more
Still not convinced? Here are five reasons why you should join today.
If you have any questions, please contact our membership team at 941-256-USMS (8767) or email email@example.com.