Information You Need to Know
The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga has policies in place for the benefit, safety and welfare of our members, guests and our organization. Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with these policies.
The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga encourages members to bring a guest to visit the YMCA. Members are responsible for their guests and are asked to comply with the following policies:
Non-Member Guest Policies
All guests must present a valid photo ID and meet one of the following:
- Be 18+ and have a valid YMCA issued guest pass
- The YMCA is a member organization and seeks to encourage memberships through guest privileges. Members are invited to bring local guests one time per year to enjoy the Y at no additional cost.
- Be accompanied by a current YMCA member (18+)
All guests must check in at front desk before entering facility, complete a guest form and have their ID photocopied upon first visit.
- Guests under 16 are not required to have an ID
- Guests may purchase up to 2 guest passes in a calendar year.
Guest Prices (RATES EFFECTIVE OCT. 12, 2020):
- Youth $10 (accompanied by an adult)
- Adult $15
- Household $25
*Noncompliance with any of the above policies or the YMCA code of conduct may result in revocation of guest pass privileges without a refund.
Y staff members are CPR, First-Aid and AED (automatic external defibrillators) trained and certified. Please see a staff member immediately if someone needs assistance. We also encourage you to update your Emergency Contact information in your membership profile at the Front Desk.
Please take special care in locking up all personal belongings in both the locker rooms and in your vehicle. The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga is not responsible for lost or stolen articles. Check with the Front Desk for items of value in the event that the item has been found and turned in.