A Y for All Community Members
Everyone belongs at the Y, regardless of ability to pay. We are committed to ensuring every community member, has access to our Ys. Our Income-Based Membership Program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets. This program is possible thanks to the many generous donors who support the YMCA’s Annual Campaign —100% of donations made to the Y help support kids, adults and families in our communities.
- Sliding Fee Scale: The Y uses a sliding fee scale to determine membership discount eligibility. This scale is based on total household income and the number of household members.
- Faster Approvals with complete applications and required supporting documentation.
Applying for Income-Based Membership
- Download or pick up an application at any YMCA.
- Fill out the application.
- Acquire copies of income verification (without proper documents, applications for income-based memberships cannot be processed.)
- The application explains which documents are required (for example 1040s, pay stubs, Social Security Benefits, child support, Food Stamps, etc.).
- Turn in your completed income-based membership application at any YMCA along with income verification forms.
Applications will be processed in a timely manner and a letter will be mailed within 2 weeks.
Join the Y
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends... at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness.
Learn More »