A Y for All Community Members
Everyone belongs at the Y, regardless of ability to pay. We are committed to ensuring every community member, has access to our Ys. Our Income-Based Membership Program enables all individuals and families to become active members and participants at a rate that fits their budgets. This program is possible thanks to the many generous donors who support the YMCA’s Annual Campaign —100% of donations made to the Y help support kids, adults and families in our communities.
- Sliding Fee Scale: The Y uses a sliding fee scale to determine membership discount eligibility. This scale is based on total household income and the number of household members.
- Faster Approvals with complete applications and required supporting documentation.
Applying for Income-Based Membership
- Download or pick up an application at any YMCA.
- Fill out the application.
- Acquire copies of income verification (without proper documents scholarships cannot be processed.) The scholarship application explains which documents are required, for example 1040s, pay stubs, Social Security Benefits, child support, Food Stamps, etc.
- Turn in your completed scholarship at any YMCA along with income verification forms.
Scholarships will be processed in a timely manner and a letter will be mailed within 2 weeks.
Join the Y
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends... at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness.
Learn More »