The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga can be a powerful ally in your company's battle to hold down expenses and increase productivity. At the Y, we work with you as partners to give you more for your benefit dollar than any other wellness provider and to make a healthy lifestyle available to everyone in your organization.
- Benefits of Employee Wellness Programs
- The Benefits to YMCA Corporate Partners
- Nationwide Membership
- Corporate Wellness Program
- Best Fit for You and Your Family
Contact: Megan Vermeer
Director of Healthy Living and Corporate Membership
Benefits of Employee Wellness Programs
The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga can be a powerful ally in your company's battle to hold down expenses and increase productivity. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduced Health Care costs: Companies with health promotion programs can see a return of $3-$6 for every $1 invested over a 2-5 year period.
- Increased workplace productivity
- Increased workplace morale
- Decreased employee turnover
- Decreased absenteeism
- Increased recruitment potential
Did you know?
- From executives to the lowest wage earners, all your employees have equal access to YMCA programs and services through the YMCA scholarship program.
- Your off-site employees will benefit from access to YMCAs across the country with Nationwide Membership
Corporate Wellness Program
Bring the Y to your Workplace!
- On-site Wellness Seminars - We have options to fit the needs of your employees including healthy back, nutrition, desk exercising, stress management and more.
- On-site Group Exercise Classes - (6-8 weeks with either 2 or 3 classes per week is recommended)
- Wellness Coaching - Includes personal assessment for the first 30 minutes. One-on-one discussion regarding behavior change, goal setting, and layout of their own action plan.
- On-site Biometric Screening
For more information and pricing, contact Megan Vermeer at email@example.com.
Join the Y
Increase energy, decrease stress, prevent illness, maintain a healthy weight, find personal balance, and enjoy quality time with family and friends... at the Y! We combine spirit, mind, and body in an integrated approach to well-being that goes beyond just fitness.
Learn More »