Cooler Temps are Coming Soon!
Please note the following scheduled work as we work to serve you better!
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Hotter Temps the Week of June 20-24:
Beginning Monday, June 20, the chiller will be offline. The unit fans will still move air, but it will not be cool/dehumidified.
- Some parking spaces will be blocked off June 20-24:
Spaces along the wall next to the freeway will be blocked off to accommodate large trucks & contractors who will be performing the work.
- PLAN ACCORDINGLY
Be wise with your workout efforts. Y Staff will have water on hand, but members are encouraged to bring their own water and hydrate before, during, & after working out. Grab a towel!
IMPACTED PROGRAMS JUNE 20-24:
- All Group Exercise land classes will be canceled June 20-24.
- Wellness Floor will be open regular hours
- Aquatics classes and pool access open as normal
- Child Watch Open (this area is connected to a different A/C unit)
- CrossFit classes will occur outside
- Summer Camp Programming - will meet at the J.A. Henry Community YMCA