Y-CAP Gang Violence
Y-CAP's early intervention and prevention program includes a personalized treatment plan for each student/family to address their educational, behavioral, and spiritual needs, including mentoring, tutoring, hot meals, family nights, and group therapy. Through the program, outcomes include:
- Noticeably improved behavior at school with fewer suspensions.
- Significantly fewer juvenile court appearances.
- Remarkable academic improvment, especially in core subjects.
- Behavior changes at home with moms reporting more respectful attitude, ownership of their actions, self-confidence, and greater stability.
- Post-program goals include thoughful decision-making, awareness of new possibilities through expanded horizons, setting higher standards for themselves, and the ability to manage peer pressure.
Chattanooga Boxing Club
Songbirds Christmas Guitars
James and the Birdhouse
Sincere and the Seedlings
Roger: Boxing Coach
Fighting for Change