Currently, Youth Flag Football is available at our Cleveland Famly YMCA branch.
- Open to girls and boys grades K-High School
- Registration open until Feb. 9.
- Saturdays beginning March - May 13 (no games April 20 due to Easter)
- K-8th members - $55; Non-members $75
- High School members - $65; Non-members $85
- Mandatory player evaluations (to assess players to make teams)
- K-2nd - Feb. 18 from 5-6 p.m.
- 3rd-5th - Feb. 18 from 6-7 p.m.
- 6th - 8th - Feb. 19 from 5-6 p.m.
- High School - Feb. 19 from 6-7 p.m.
- Practices begin the week of March 4. No practices March 11-15 due to Spring Break.
- Players are required to have a mouth guard.
- Players are allowed to wear cleats, but may not have metal spikes.
- Jersyes and flags will be provided by the YMCA.
- All games will be scheduled on Saturdays with one 1 hour practice during the week.
- Intermediate skill development with limited contact
- Parent volunteers serve as coaches*
*If you are interested in serving as a volunteer coach, please contact Sports Coordinator, Rebecca Devine.
*If you are interested in serving as a volunteer coach, please contact Sports Coordinator, Alizabeth Atnip.