YMCA Diabetes Program
Evidence-based Fitness Intervention designed to help manage diabetes and track changes in glucose levels and fitness parameters.
The program is designed for individuals diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes and provides group instructions, supervision, and motivation.
STAY TUNED FOR INFO ON THE FALL 2022 SESSION!
Benefits of the program include:
- Group support & education
- Individualized circuit workouts
- Group instruction and supervision by certified trainers
- Glucose monitoring
- Full facility access ($153 value)
- 12 weeks of personal training ($1080 value)
The program is offered at the following locations:
- Healthy Living Center at North River
- Cleveland Family YMCA.
Cost is $200 for members; $300 for non-members.
Contact Megan Vermeer, 423-877-3517 for more info.