At the Downtown Family YMCA, kids develop all of their skills, from catching and dribbling to teamwork and sportsmanship. Just as important, they learn firsthand the benefits of being healthy & active and that virtual games just can't compare to the real thing.
This is an instructional program for boys and girls ages 3-6 that teaches basic skills and provides safe and friendly recreation.
- Games will be held Tuesday/Thursday evenings June 18-Aug. 1
- Games will be held at the Miracle League Field at Warner Park
- Registration Deadline: June 1
- Price: $65 for members/$90 for non-members
- Game Structure: Games last 45 minutes. Teams will practice 30 minutes prior to games.
Questions? Contact Nicole Brogden at email@example.com.