Saving lives together through lifeguard certification classes, CPR pro, Basic First Aid, and Red Cross lifeguard.
This class will certify the individual in Red Cross Lifeguard, CPR Pro, Emergency Oxygen and First Aid. The class involves swimming along with classroom instructions. A valid email address is required upon time of registration, along with a computer with internet access.
- Participants must be 15 years old by the end of the course
- Register at the Hamilton Family YMCA
- Cost: $200/member; $250 nonmember
- July 9-13 from 10 a.m.-4 p.m. (must attend all days)
- Weekend Courses: (Friday-Sunday)
- July 20-22 (Friday 4 p.m.-9 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. -4 p.m., Sunday 1-6 p.m.)
- July 27-29 (Friday 4 p.m.-9 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. -4 p.m., Sunday 1-6 p.m.)
Visit the front desk to register. For questions, contact Lauren Desai at email@example.com.