Pain Insight & the Active Road to Recovery
Learn valuable resources and steps for treating pain from the inside-out. Join us in January for this 5-week seminar series to gain understanding on why we hurt, how to reduce suffering and make yourself free to be your best self.
- Thursdays beginning Jan. 3, 2019 at 6 p.m.
- Downtown Family YMCA
- Cost: $50 for members; $75 for non-members
- The latest in neuroscience research on pain.
- What has the medical industry gotten wrong with regard ot the rise in chronic pain and opioid abuse?
- Why do some people develop chronic pain and others don't?
- Why didn't your last round of PT/exercise/acupuncture/massage/dieting work?
- Can psychotherapy treat physical pain?
- What can I do to get POWER over pain and get back to feeling good?
Hosted by the multidisciplinary founders of Chattanooga’s Insight Pain Institute - Matt McClanahan, DO, Jason Therrien, DPT, and Tyler Orr, LPC.
For more information, contact Beth Murphy at firstname.lastname@example.org.