YMCA Adventure Guides & Princesses
Our Adventure Guides programs focus on strengthening the father-child relationship through activities that allow them to spend one-on-one quality and adventure-based time with them to build memories that will last a lifetime! With nature and camping experiences as integral parts of the program; fun and relationship-building is the true magic of the program.
- Open to fathers and their children ages 5-11 years old (separated by gender)
- Members $40; Non-members $60
- Learn more at one of the following interest meetings in August:
- Aug. 21 - Cleveland Family YMCA 6-7 p.m.
- Aug. 29- Hamilton Family YMCA 6-7 p.m.
- Aug. 27- Downtown Family YMCA 6-7 p.m.
- Aug. 30 - YMCA Healthy Living Center at North River 6-7 p.m.
To register your group, please call your area YMCA or contact Chelsea Schwabe at 423.338.5588.