Take your game to the next level!
Spring 2019 11U & Older Club Volleyball Program
See the tryout flyer
- Oct. 13 tryouts for 11U-14U
- Nov. 4 tryouts for 15U-16U
The Club program provides opportunities for players to take their skills to the next level in competitive games outside of the YMCA recreational program. Club players invest up to 3 hours per week in footwork, conditioning, skills training and competitive play. A tryout is required for all prospective club players.
- Practices: November - April. Weekly practices held twice per week for 1.5 hours.
- Season: January - April. Season includes 4 tournament Saturdays between January and April. Tournament dates and location are set by team coaches with parent input.
- Eligibility - Players must have been born on or between 9/7/2007- 9/1/2002
- Cost: $590
- Registration: Covers player and league fees, jersey and coaching instruction.
- Upcoming parent meeting: There will be a parent meeting on Oct. 9 for families interested.
- 11U-14U at 5:30 p.m.
- 15U-16U at 6:30 p.m.
- Please RSVP to email@example.com.