The Downtown Family YMCA is the place to be this summer!
Check out these summer opportunities and register today!
- Modified Soccer at Warner Park - Season runs June 2-July 7
- Co-ed ages 4-17
- Registration deadline is May 25
- Cost: $65 (Y members save $15)
- 2 Divisions: Recreational (gives players a chane to play with the assistance of a buddy) and Competitive
- Game Structure: 30 minutes practice prior to 30 minutes fo game time
- Location: Multipurpose Field at Warner Park, 301 West Holtzclaw Ave.
- Preschool T-Ball - Season runs July 12-Aug. 2
- Preschoolers ages 3-6
- Played at the Miracle League Field at Warner Park (address is above)
- Registration deadline is July 1
- Cost: $65 for members, $90 for non-members
- Game Structure: 45 minute games; teams get 30 minutes of practice prior to games
- YMCA Cooking Camp - begins June 18
- Camp Dates: June 18-21; June 25-28; July 9-12; July 16-19
- Times: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- Cost per week: $200 for members, $250 for non-members
- Ages 7-12 (10 camper max)
- Learn more about the Cooking Camp Weekly Themes
For more information about these opportunities, contact Nicole Brogden at email@example.com.