Welcome to Your Y
When you join the YMCA, you become part of a community. Whether you are an adult looking for a new fitness challenge and support to reach your goals, or a family looking for a great place to get active and spend quality time together, a cancer survivor looking for a supportive group of peers, or a teen who wants to give back, your Y is here for you. Your membership means so much more! Be part of a cause-driven organization committed to nurturing kids, supporting healthy lifestyles and giving back. With programs like LIVESTRONG at the YMCA, YMCA Diabetes Prevention, Summer Feeding progrms for children, we are providing so many opportunities to stay healthy, active and engaged in the communities we serve and strengthen.
Satisfaction Guaranteed – No Contracts
A YMCA membership is guaranteed, so you never have to sign a contract. If you’re not satisfied with the quality of our services, we will refund the remaining unused portion of your membership with a 30-day notice.
For more information regarding branch memberships, contact one of the following or call your local branch:
As a non-profit, community centered organization, we are positioned to help everyone succeed by offering our financial assistance to those in need and opening our doors to all. The Y also offers each and every member a complete package that includes full use of our entire facility with many different programs and activities to choose from. THE Y IS FOR EVERYONE!
The Benefits of Membership
- Health and wellness opportunities
- Family enrichment
- Programs for children and teens
- Opportunities to volunteer
- Grow in spirit, mind and body
- Group exercise classes
- Individual fitness evaluation
- Member discounts on YMCA child care (individual memberships is free until age 5), day camp, resident camp, youth sports, and other Y programs.
- No contracts: If you are unsatisfied with our services, we will refund the remaining of your membership with a 30-day notice. See your branch for cancelation policies and notices
- You can save on your YMCA membership if your employer is a Y Corporate Member. For more information, on Corporate Memberships, contact Lori Dodd at 423.265.8834.
- Individual (30-64)
- Senior Individual (65+)*
- Senior Couple (65+)*
- Young Adult (18-29)
- Single Adult Household*
Credit/Debit Authorization Form
Member Referral Program
At the YMCA, we love offering ways to help out our members while they help us out too!
Here's how it works:
1. Fill out the Friend Referral Card, write your name and membership ID number (found on your membership card) and give to a friend.*
2. Tell them to bring the card when they join the YMCA.
3. When they join we'll make sure you get a free month!
We’ll also waive the joining fee for your friend.
*SilverSneaker referrals do not qualify
Military Families Find Support
Deployment can be a stressful and uncertain time for our nation’s servicemen and women and their families.
In partnership with the Armed Services YMCA and the Department of Defense, the Y is proud to offer memberships and respite child care services to eligible military families and personnel to give them extra support during this difficult period. It’s our way of giving back to those who dedicate themselves to serving our country.