YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga & Miracle League of Chattanooga
Miracle League is coming soon to Chattanooga! Ground has been broken and the seed of a 'miracle' is now taking root! The program provides those with disabilities the ability to enjoy the game of baseball, the thrill of competition and the excitement of teamwork. It will be a place where participants, volunteers and spectators can experience the joy and fulfillment of watching the children hit grounders and smile as they go around the bases. Visit the Miracle League of Chattanooga website. For more information on Miracle League, contact Nicole Brogden at email@example.com.
How to register:
- Download the application via the button above.
- Return application by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by fax to 423-265-5043.
- Registration is $45 for members and $60 for non-members. This includes 20 playing/trading cards, shirt, and hat. Financial assistance is available. Call the Downtown Y branch for more information.
Opening date is Sept. 30th!
- July 2017 WTVC Coverage of Miracle League Field
- July 2017 WRCB-TV Miracle League Player in a League of His Own
- June 2017 WRCB-TV Coverage on Miracle League of Chattanooga
- May 2017 Times Free Press coverage on Miracle League of Chattanooga
Be a Buddy or Coach
It takes a lot of volunteers to make this dream a reality! If you are interested in being a Buddy or a Coach, email Nicole Brogden at email@example.com.
There are many ways you can volunteer for Miracle League of Chattanooga. For more information, email Nicole Brogden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated Drawings and Visions of the Field