Medically-Tailored Meals & Medical Nutrition Therapy for Heart Failure Patients
Heart & Sol is a 12-week medical nutrition intervention for individuals with a diagnosis of heart failure.
- Heart-healthy meals delivered twice a week to your home!
- Goal: To reduce hospital stays/ER visits and increase the quality of life for participants.
- Cost: No cost for Medicare, Medicaid & uninsured (other referrals - on a sliding scale fee-based income).
For more info, contact Megan Vermeer at email@example.com.
ADDITIONAL PROGRAM INFO
- Four group sessions
- Two sessions at home or in community setting
- Medically-tailored meals for full time household members
- Home delivery
- Nutrition education
- Periodic check in wellness calls
COMMUNITY INFO & REFERRAL SERVICES
- Program engagement case management
- Referral to community-based resources
- A completed referral form is required. A clinician (MD, PA, NP, LCSW, RN, etc.) must make the referral.
- Fax referral forms to Megan Vermeer at 423.777.4095.