Get trained to save lives! The Healthy Living Center at North River offers a variety of certification courses, from Lifeguarding to CPR/First Aid/AED/O2. Check out our schedules to see if our offerings meet your needs.
CPR, AED O2 and FIRST AID TRAINING
Successful completion of this class will earn participants an American Health and Safety Institute certification. (If done through a lifeguard class, this will be a Red Cross certification)
RED CROSS LIFEGUARD CLASS DATES (Must attend all days per class). Each course is a 6 day course.
July 19, 20, 21, 26, 27, 28
September 13, 14, 15, 20, 21, 22
- June 20th
Times - Friday 5 -9 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m.-5 p.m.; Sunday 1 -5 p.m.
Member Cost: $200
Non-Member Cost: $250
Contact us for Group Training Rates!
*CPR Pro, Emergency Oxygen and First Aid are now included in this class*
CPR, AED, O2 AND FIRST AID CERTIFICATION
Member Cost: $50
Non-Member Cost: $75
CPR CLASS DATES:
CPR , AED First Aid, Oxygen. All classes are 5 - 9 p.m.
For more information, contact Meghan Johnson at email@example.com.
- 300 Yard Swim: At least 100 yards must be freestyle, and at least 100 yards breaststroke
- 2 minutes treading water with hands either out of water or tucked under armpits
- Sprint to deep end of pool; retrieve 10-pound brick from bottom of pool; swim on your back to the shallow end with brick on chest. Brick and face must be kept out of water. This process must be done in 1 minute, 45 seconds.
- 15 years of age (proof of age will be required)
- Must be present at ALL class sessions, NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Must display maturity and a positive attitude throughout the entire class
- Must be proficient with all skills taught in class and receive 80% or higher on the written tests and 100% on skills test
- Money will not be refunded for those who do not pass the course.
Ready to get started?/Questions?