FREE Safety Around Water Week April 30-May 4
Safety Around Water Week is April 30-May 4!
Prepare your children to be in and around water! Drowning can happen nearly anywhere with standing water. As a parent or caregiver, you can't keep kids sidelined. You need to equip your children with the tools they need to be confident!
The YMCA's Safety Around Water program can help you make sure they learn essential water safety skills. This FREE program is available to ANYONE in the community who wants their children to learn how to be safe in and around water.
- 5-session course April 30-May 4
- 4-7 p.m. (One-hour sessions will start on the hour at 4 p.m., 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.)
- Exercises to help kids adjust to being in water
- Instruction in Jump, Push, Turn, Grap, Swim and Float
- Specific safety topics
- Swim test preparations
- Fun activities
For more information, contact:
- Downtown: Erin Sawyer at email@example.com or 423.266.3766
- Hamilton: Lauren Desai at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.899.1721
- Cleveland: Kristy Snider at email@example.com or 423.476.5573
- Healthy Living Center at North River: Sarah Poole-Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or 423.877.3517