The Childwatch Center, located on the main floor near the pool viewing area, is a drop-in service that provides an interactive and healthy place for your child to play under the caring, active supervision of trained staff so you can enjoy your YMCA visit and work out with a peaceful mind.
- Monday - Friday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. & 4 p.m. - 8 p.m. (except Friday, childwatch closes at 7 p.m.)
- Saturday 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Checking In and Out:
- Must check in at the front desk before bringing child(ren) to childwatch.
- Parents/Guardians must leave their YMCA membership photo ID with staff and children are not admitted without a parent. The parent/guardian who signs their child(ren) must be the one to sign the child(ren) out.
- Child(ren) will receive a identification sticker.
- Parents are not allowed past check-in point at childwatch.
- Only children of members staff or paid guests are granted use of the childwatch.
Other Important Information:
- Parents/Guardians MUST stay in the YMCA facility while child(ren) are at Child Watch.
- No food is allowed (bottles for babies and cups/bottles of water with non-spill lids are permitted).
- Please note any allergies on the sign in sheet and inform the staff.
- 2 hour time limit per day, with a maximum of 9 hours per week.
- Children may be separated into specific age groups
- If a child cries and is inconsolable for 15 minutes, staff will audibly page or find the parent/guardian of the child.