The YMCA of Metropolitan Chattanooga is an association of men, women and children of all ages, and from all walks of life, joined together by a shared passion: to strengthen the foundation of community.
When you give back and support the Y, you continue to strength the foundation of our community. As the nation’s leading non-profit for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility, the Y uses your gift to make a meaningful, enduring impact right in your own neighborhood.
Below you'll find links to our quarterly newsletter.
- January 2016- Teenage United Nations & Ultimate New Year's Resolution
- April 2016 - Youth Teach Youth to Trust & The Y Goes Organic
- July 2016 - Cancer Warrios
- October 2015 - Kids Who Like Celery, Swimming from the Wheelchair and more...
- June 2015 - Eye Opening Experience, The Courage to Be Normal and more...
We are thankful for our members and their Y stories. Would you like to share how the YMCA has made a difference in your life? Be sure to contact us!