Summer Day Camp Registration Open!
Ready or not, here comes summer! Don't procrastinate summer camp plans for your kiddos! With a different theme each week, there's something for everyone!
- 2020 Dates Coming Soon!
- 1st through rising 5th graders for YMCA Day Camps
- $110/week for Y members; $150/week for non-members*
- Camp Hours:
- Pre-camp drop off: 7 - 9 a.m.
- Day camp hours: 9 a.m.- 4 p.m.
- After camp hours: 4 -6 p.m.
- BOLD/GOLD - wilderness experiential education program for teens
- Open Air Academy - Day camp nature-based summer experiences for teens ages 11-14 and 15-18.
- Summer Day Camp is offered at the following branches:
*A $5 non-refundable registration fee is required at the time of registration for each week attending.*
No one is turned away from any YMCA program due to financial limitations. Scholarships are available for those who qualify. Please contact your local YMCA branch to complete a scholarship application.
YMCA Day Camp offers inclusion opportunities for campers with special needs who function well in group environments. Please contact the camp director to determine if we can safely accommodate your special needs camper.