Financial Assistance Programs & United Way
The YMCA’s financial assistance program provides scholarships for YMCA programs and services for those in need within our available resources. The YMCA is for everyone regardless of race, religion, gender, age, income or ability.
- If you need help with membership/program costs, stop by any branch of the YMCA and pick up a “Helping Hands” scholarship form.
- Fill it out and bring it to the branch with the documentation required.
- This will be your most recent tax return and 2 most recent paycheck stubs.
- If these are not available, other documentation of income will be required.
- There may be other documents you will need to bring if they apply to you.
- Bring all your papers back to the Y and they will process your request as quickly as possible.
Financial Assistance Program Application