How do I know what dates are available to book a party?
- Parties are only available on Saturdays and Sundays
- Call the Hamilton YMCA at 423-899-1721 for availability
How do I book a birthday party?
- YMCA birthday party reservations can be made in person at Hamilton YMCA via phone with the birthday coordinator. Reservations are based on space and time availability. A non-refundable deposit totaling half of the party amount and registration form must be turned in within 3 days of the booking date to ensure the party date. Full payment must be paid within 10 days of the party date. We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, cash or check.
What is provided?
- Birthday party staff, Refrigerator, Chairs, Total of 6 tables: 4 Tables for the children to eat on, 1 table for food and 1 table for presents (most of our tables are 6ft by 2 ½ft).
- If there is a need for more tables or chairs please call and notify birthday party coordinator.
- Food, decorations, and paper products are not provided.
How many guests can attend?
- 25 children not including birthday party child or any adults
What can I bring?
- You can bring food, drinks, cake, and decorations (please no confetti or glitter). Tablecloths are recommended. Guests are responsible for removing gifts and personal items before the scheduled party time is over. You are also responsible for taking down all decorations.
What do I need to know about the Pool Party?
- At the YMCA all swimmers under the age of 14 must take a swim test. Swimmers who do not pass or decline to take the test may swim in the shallow area of the pool under any of the following conditions:
- - They are within arm’s length of the parent
-They are 5 feet or taller
- They are wearing a Coast Guard approved Personal Floatation Device
- Children under the age of 4 MUST wear a swim diaper in the pool
- Children under the age of 6 must be accompanied by an adult in the pool area
- The Hamilton YMCA does NOT provide towels
What do I need to know about the adventure center party?
- Any person entering the adventure center structure must wear socks at all times.
- There is no age limit for the structure. (Parents are welcome to play in the structure)
How early can I enter the party room?
- Since several parties are booked in a single day, the earliest you may enter the party room to set up is 20 minutes prior to your party's start time. The latest you may be in the party room after your party time is 10 minutes. You can expect the birthday party staff to be cleaning up for the next party during that time.